Online Application Training
Online application training is offered for Auction-Tracker as well as all other Tracker-Series applications. Guidelines for online training are:
- Training is performed online, via Go-To-Meeting with our application trainer acting as the meeting moderator.
- Training is provided on a "first come, first serve" basis, based on mutually agreeable calendar dates, including Saturdays when schedules permit.
- To maximize learning, Northwest Software keeps the training session small with a maximum of three (3) individuals.
- Training classes are broken into training modules, one custom and four pre-established, running anywhere from one to two hours in length each. (Actual times will vary based on end-user's computer skills and Internet connection speeds.)
- In order to assure comprehension of the materials and information presented, each student agrees to provide for themselves an area for learning that is quiet and free from the daily business activities and distractions.
Additional training services include custom or focused training and/or event consulting, based on your organization's specific needs.
End-Users! To sign up for online application training, download, print and complete the application training request/agreement from our on-line application support center at support.nwsoftware.net
. (Login Required) The form is located in the Downloads -> Agreements/Contracts area of the support center. Fax the completed form to 425.252.7286.