Auction Night Coordinator
The Most Critical Part of Your Event Made Easy!
Checkout is the last activity your patrons experience as they prepare to go home. Give them the positive experience they deserve. One that will make them want to come back next year.
Northwest Software Technologies offers optional "Auction Night Support Services" to those users who would like additional assistance with their auction night check-out.
Our experienced event coordinators provide comprehensive services tailored to your event.
- Auction night services are provided on a "first come, first serve" basis - based on event coordinator availability.
- Coordinators are on-site for approximately eight to ten hours, arriving one to two hours before the event and leaving after the guests have completed the check-out process.
- Coordinators provide the following services to ensure a successful event checkout:
- Review your event computer system setup.
- Verify that Auction-Tracker is properly installed and running.
- Work with your information services staff to troubleshoot any installation problems.
- Train your staff and volunteers on the successful bid entry and guest checkout procedures
- Oversee the data entry and checkout process - troubleshoot and answer any staff/volunteer questions.
- Northwest Software is also pleased to provide recommendations for event coordinators as well as computer rentals.
- Auction night phone support is also made available until Midnight Pacific Time on Friday and Saturday nights.
Unlike our competitors, who view auction night services support as a revenue generation tool, Northwest Software's staff and management view auction night services as an educational tool. Auction software should be built to accommodate the user, not the publisher. We want your event to be successful at the least amount of expense possible. Ask our coordinators while on-site to teach you the secrets to managing a successful checkout year after year. They will be more than happy to accommodate your request!
For complete information or to schedule an auction night coordinator for your event, contact our support team at 425.252.7287 or email@example.com